About PlayDays Nursery
PlayDays Nursery is situated in The Wick Country Park Wickford. PlayDays Nursery is a family run business first opening our doors in February 2015. The majority of our work is based on recommendation and word of mouth and is a credit to the quality and professionalism of our staff.
Our nursery is small and very personal. We have a very highly experienced team who work within both of the rooms. We are managed by our founder, Clare and Ian who has worked in childcare for over 10 years. She first opened her home as a childminder, working alongside her husband Ian. They are a very close family who with daughters.
We accept all funding two year, 15hr and 30hr funding. We also participate in childcarechoices.gov.uk giving parents a saving of £2000pa per child towards fees.
Your children’s happiness and care is of utmost importance to us and at PlayDays we go above and beyond to create a safe and nurturing environment for your children to develop.
- Low staff:pupil ratios
- Incredibly caring and dedicated staff
- Staff ‘continued professional development’ and training updates
- Bright stimulating environment
- Lots of toys and activities
- Lots of oportunities to make great friends
- Regular updates of documents via Babysdays software
- Individual rooms for different age groups
- Great food prepared on the premises
- First aid trained